Bigfoot sighting in Florida

Simeon Hein

Here's a recent video of a possible Bigfoot sighting in Florida. The creature seems to be taking huge strides and moves fast, faster than me at least! And it's very tall. Also note that this sighting is only a mile from another sighting of a similar creature the previous month described here: http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=67412

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jules, I've looked at the video a few times. Tall figure, all black, moves about 1 meter per second which is pretty fast. (Try walking that fast yourself.)  If the cell reception is good out there we could do a short livestream on it while you're there. Keep in mind that the videographer says he found a freshly dismembered deer nearby so keep your distance.

• Like 2

• Simeon Hein changed the title to Bigfoot sighting in Florida
  • 3 weeks later...

Only certain people can perceive creatures in the wild, when they are trying to hide. I haven't seen a sasquatch yet. I have noticed cougars and coyotes in daylight about 20 to 30 yards away which other people didn't notice. When I pointed out the direction and how far away they were, people still couldn't see them. I had to have them look at a landmark, ook a few feet at a time from that spot and tell them what color to look for. In parapsychology, it is sometimes referred to as "a paling." Shamans and certain psychics are said to be able to see beyond a paling. It explains why your friends didn't notice it.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...