Precognition

Once, as a teenager, I was in my room listening to music with the door closed. I kept hearing my dad call my name, but I ignored it for a minute or two. Finally, it really started bugging me, so I got up and stormed to the kitchen in a huff (I was a teenager, after all). My dad was fixing something - he had some tools and screws out. I asked him what he wanted. He looked at me and said, "I didn't call you." Surprised, I insisted that I had been hearing him call me for several minutes and that's why I came into the kitchen. Then he said, "I was thinking about calling you." Gives me chills 40 years later.

• Thanks 2

My first husband David and I were driving back home from the Keys...when I woke up I here a female whisper THERE IS GOING TO BE A TORNADO IN ATLANTA....knowing that we were heading that way I tell David that we should go around Atlanta please..as we are nearing there hours later the weather wasn’t great but David wants to go through Atlanta to see where they are building stuff for the upcoming Olympic Games...I’m getting progressively more anxious and the weather is worsening,I made him pull off the highway just as a tornado was going over..there were three in Atlanta area that day..we lived..giggles 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, A.C. said:

Once, as a teenager, I was in my room listening to music with the door closed. I kept hearing my dad call my name, but I ignored it for a minute or two. Finally, it really started bugging me, so I got up and stormed to the kitchen in a huff (I was a teenager, after all). My dad was fixing something - he had some tools and screws out. I asked him what he wanted. He looked at me and said, "I didn't call you." Surprised, I insisted that I had been hearing him call me for several minutes and that's why I came into the kitchen. Then he said, "I was thinking about calling you." Gives me chills 40 years later.

Great story AC, thanks for sharing that experience.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Julie Farrell said:

My first husband David and I were driving back home from the Keys...when I woke up I here a female whisper THERE IS GOING TO BE A TORNADO IN ATLANTA....knowing that we were heading that way I tell David that we should go around Atlanta please..as we are nearing there hours later the weather wasn’t great but David wants to go through Atlanta to see where they are building stuff for the upcoming Olympic Games...I’m getting progressively more anxious and the weather is worsening,I made him pull off the highway just as a tornado was going over..there were three in Atlanta area that day..we lived..giggles 

That's a good one Jules. Classic precognition with danger present and everything. Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I too had an experience where I thought my husband  Bruce wanted me.  I was down in my studio a half basement and thought what does he want now.  So I trudged up two flights of stairs to his studio and said what is it!  I mean what do you want.  I got the feeling that you wanted something.  He said "No am just drawing".  I said ok and turned to go back down stairs and looking out the window, to a house that was just south of us.  I said  " That house is on fire!".   We ran downstairs,  I went to the phone and he went to the neighbors.  It was lucky for them as the wood pile was against the garage, with paper laid on the ground, and car in the garage.  They were lucky...it could have been bad.  So now I listen to those nagging consistent thoughts...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think what is funny, weird and interesting is that if you just follow along it is as you are a piece to a greater picture.  The house was home to a young family with 3 kids and animals.  Who knows how things would have turned out for that family if I didn't pay attention...so weird.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Genise Park said:

I too had an experience where I thought my husband  Bruce wanted me.  I was down in my studio a half basement and thought what does he want now.  So I trudged up two flights of stairs to his studio and said what is it!  I mean what do you want.  I got the feeling that you wanted something.  He said "No am just drawing".  I said ok and turned to go back down stairs and looking out the window, to a house that was just south of us.  I said  " That house is on fire!".   We ran downstairs,  I went to the phone and he went to the neighbors.  It was lucky for them as the wood pile was against the garage, with paper laid on the ground, and car in the garage.  They were lucky...it could have been bad.  So now I listen to those nagging consistent thoughts...

Oh, wow - that's incredible!

• Like 1