,How to witness the psychic power of the Holy Spirit and survive/avoid a hostage situation!

On Friday March 3, my sister with her son and his girlfriend left for a vacation at her timeshare in San Antonio, Texas as we had done many times in the past.  Then on Saturday, my nephew insisted that we go to a gaming room nearby in the barrio he said.  After an hour of driving I had a bad feeling about the situation.  Nephew was driving 80 miles per hour.  I told him he wanted to back.  Nephew then got verbally abusive.  I responded that verbal abuse was a form of elder abuse.  Then he got mad and said I had accused him of a felony and that he was going to stop and throw me out of the car onto the side of the highway.  As a special education teacher I have dealt with out of control teens and kept my mouth shut.  Then I texted my daughter who said she would come get me.  In the meantime her husband was trying to find the barrio on the map!!  My immediate thought was that I spoke Spanish but that I only had $10 in my pocket.  My next thought was to call my good friend Buddy who "street smarts."  Buddy immediately asked me on what highway we were on and what were exits and what was the make and color of the car I was in and who was with me.  Nephew still driving at 80 mph then and seemed out of control so Buddy cautioned me to not distract him.  Buddy and I were also praying the whole time.  My daughter and her husband came and got me the same day, Sunday, just after my daughter and granddaughter were baptized at church.  I told Buddy I would never forget that day since I was saved by the psychic power of the Holy Spirit on the same day my children were baptized. 

I also would like to share with my psychic friends that one needs to leave the license plate, type and make of vehicle with friends before they go on a trip!  Also, one needs to carry a locator device with them.

On 3/12/2023 at 5:08 PM, Leslie Jordan said:

On Friday March 3, my sister with her son and his girlfriend left for a vacation at her timeshare in San Antonio, Texas as we had done many times in the past.  Then on Saturday, my nephew insisted that we go to a gaming room nearby in the barrio he said.  After an hour of driving I had a bad feeling about the situation.  Nephew was driving 80 miles per hour.  I told him he wanted to back.  Nephew then got verbally abusive.  I responded that verbal abuse was a form of elder abuse.  Then he got mad and said I had accused him of a felony and that he was going to stop and throw me out of the car onto the side of the highway.  As a special education teacher I have dealt with out of control teens and kept my mouth shut.  Then I texted my daughter who said she would come get me.  In the meantime her husband was trying to find the barrio on the map!!  My immediate thought was that I spoke Spanish but that I only had $10 in my pocket.  My next thought was to call my good friend Buddy who "street smarts."  Buddy immediately asked me on what highway we were on and what were exits and what was the make and color of the car I was in and who was with me.  Nephew still driving at 80 mph then and seemed out of control so Buddy cautioned me to not distract him.  Buddy and I were also praying the whole time.  My daughter and her husband came and got me the same day, Sunday, just after my daughter and granddaughter were baptized at church.  I told Buddy I would never forget that day since I was saved by the psychic power of the Holy Spirit on the same day my children were baptized. 

I also would like to share with my psychic friends that one needs to leave the license plate, type and make of vehicle with friends before they go on a trip!  Also, one needs to carry a locator device with them.