9-15-24 -Into RV- Greg's data. DO NOT CLICK unless you've worked it.

Hey gang!  Exciting target, heh?!  As it was just Simeon and myself, we were able to do some Phase IV work, which I haven't been doing too much of, but it's awesome!  Really produces the needed distraction for me as I'm going along the columns.  AOL's come flying in to view, which have proven useful and accurate.  My summary (page 4) was as follows:  Structures, high tech, near beach, where there is water (ocean/bay), where there is another floating structure, that has to do with land based operation.  There are tracks (roads/runways) and large metal structures.  My perspective "vanishing point" reminds me of a trajectory.  Guess:  Space X or X facilities

3559-8358-cls-9-15-24-p1.jpeg

3559-8358-cls-9-15-24-p2.jpeg

3559-8358-cls-9-15-24-p3.jpeg

3559-8358-cls-9-15-24-p4.jpeg

The "tic tac" UAP is said to be a product given to us by the "Tall Whites" of Indian Springs Nevada area.  See "Rang Four Harry" for the details.  Very exciting stuff.  Perhaps this is why I saw the dry lake bed and runways there, and the "has to do with land based operations".  That part felt very dry and arid, and made me think of Area 51.  Had water associated with target, but it was off a ways.  Saw many "cylindars" and thought they were missile tubes, (which they could have been!) but the "tic-tac" also has a cylindrical shape to it, not unlike a fuel oil tank's shape, but white!  What's more, that was a whole battle group surrounding the Nimitz!  Didn't realize so many ships were involved in that incident.  Also, MANY tic-tacs were seen that day, plus the large disturbance of "bubbles" on the surface near where the tic-tac lingered.  So much to pick up on in this target!